NeverWet® Mojave Log Rack Cover
Shop by Dimensions
- 600 denier polyester treated with Rust-Oleum® NeverWet® makes covers waterproof
- Ultrasonically welded seams and contoured to fit your patio furniture
- Stain and UV resistant to protect patio furniture year-round
- Built-in air vents prevent mold and mildew
- Sewn-in straps and elastic hems provide added security in windy conditions
This log rack cover is part of our stylish new NeverWet® Mojave collection. Tastefully designed to match your patio set, this collection comes in an elegant black-and-ivory tweed pattern with dark gray piping and is contoured to fully cover your patio furniture. The NeverWet® Mojave collection combines the long-lasting durability of our machine-woven 600 denier polyester with groundbreaking Rust-Oleum® NeverWet® technology and UV protection. With NeverWet® technology, water rolls right off this cover, taking mud, tree-sap, dirt and bird droppings with it. Convenient zipper opening allows you easy access to your firewood. Includes a 7-year warranty.
Our Log Rack covers are designed to fit 4ft and 8ft wide log racks. In order to make sure that you get the correct size and that you achieve a perfect fit, please refer to the illustration below and follow these simple instructions:
- Measure the height of your Log Rack from the bottom up to the highest point. This is a straight line from the top edge of the Log Rack to the base.
- Measure the depth of the Log Rack. This is the distance horiziontally from the front of the Log Rack to the back.
- Measure the width of the Log Rack. This is a straight line from the left or right edge of the rack to the other.
Every Cover is guaranteed under warranty to remain strong and durable over time. The warranty covers the full elastic hem, grommets, stitching, and cover material.
Our return policy will replace any defective items within the first 30 days of your purchase; after that you can claim your warranty. Each product comes with a warranty card.
We ship to all 50 United States via FedEx. Our economy shipping will be sent through FedEx Ground or FedEx SmartPost (3-7 business days). We also offer 2nd Business Day and Next Business day shipping. Please know all orders will take 1-2 business days to process. You can select your shipping method in the second step of checkout.
You can calculate economy shipping for your order at any time in the cart by entering your zip code in the box at the bottom right of your cart details.
For expedited shipping estimates, bulk order freight, and other shipping questions, call us toll-free today at 855.684.9363!
*Average ship cost is for economy shipping for most customers, and is not a guaranteed shipping rate for your order. Free shipping is for orders over $50.00 and economy shipping to the contiguous 48 United States (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, PR, and Canadian/International orders). Free shipping only applies to economy shipping (Fedex Ground or FedEx SmartPost) and not Second Business Day or Next Business Day shipping methods.